While most people run from a burning building, Henry Yanez has spent a career running into them. As a local firefighter and paramedic for 28 years, and State Representative for 5 years, Henry isn’t afraid to tackle the tough issues.
Henry is fighting to:
- Lower taxes for hard working Macomb County families
- Create jobs by investing in quality education and job training for our kids’ futures.
- Keep tax dollars local to promote public safety by investing in police, fire, and emergency services
- Fix our crumbling roads and water systems to keep our Great Lakes clean.
- Renegotiate trade agreements like NAFTA and end tax breaks for companies that ship jobs out of state.
- Lowering the cost of auto-insurance
- Protecting Medicaid
- Reducing the costs of prescription drugs and healthcare
GUNS and HOSES
HENRY YANEZ for STATE SENATE
Friday, October 19
6:00pm – 8:00pm
Sterling Heights FOP Hall
37445 Mound Rd
Sterling Hghts., MI 48312
Tickets are $30 ea.
Food and Beverages Provided
Paid for by and make checks payable to:
Henry Yanez for State Senate
P.O. Box 7213
Sterling Heights, MI. 48311
No corporate checks please.
For more information contact us at: